The Geopsy Intercultural Journal is a project for sharing and diffusing knowledge about clinical psychology and transculturalism. This project aims to contribute to the development of psychology in countries countries where the discipline is still relatively undeveloped or often stays largely dominated by western approaches...
The idea of this project is to bring together clinicians from different cultures and share work experiences from countries where psychology is still underdeveloped in promoting the publication of clinical cases, experiments, essays, thoughts... and share them with other clinicians to enhance their practices.
To reach this goal, we propose here an original format of scientific journal:
- Free access to all publications
- Free submissions and publications of articles (know more)
- Project supervised by a reading committee composed by clinicians from different nationalities, all holding a university master of psychology or a diploma in psychiatry and with significant experience of intercultural clinical practice (know more)
- With the aim to allow the widest access, publication of articles should be in two languages:
1) French language or English language
2) the culture language addressed by the article.